- 3 tablespoons of butter (plus some for greasing)
- 1 (10 oz) package of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Lucky Charms cereal
- Some extra Lucky Charms marshmallows to top with
- Lightly butter a standard size 9x13 casserole dish.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add in the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add in cereal. Stir gently until equally coated.
- Pour and press into casserole dish until evenly distributed. Top with extra Lucky Charm marshmallows.
- Cool for about 30 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Super simple and super delicious, a perfect little treat for St. Patty's Day!